Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Back at Home...for Now

Well, I am back from Nebraska. It was a short trip but we had a great time and my grandma was able to meet her great granddaughter! We had so much fun but it's great to be home. However, Thursday will be our last day here. We will be moving in with the in-laws on Thursday until we move to North Dakota in August. I packed most of the apartment before I left last week but I have to finish up now that I have more boxes. It's hard moving into a storage shed but making sure we will have everything we need. Oh well, we all must do it at some point or another.

I will post pics of our trip later...when I can take a break from packing. Melissa did so well on the trip! She hardly cries as it is but I was a little nervous but she was great. It was such an action packed weekend that I was so exhausted by the time we came home but can I just say how wonderful my baby girl is! She slept 7 hours straight last night! I couldn't believe it when I woke up to her grunts and realized that she had slept through the night! Wow! And it was much needed rest for me. I don't expect her to do it again but I greatly appreciated it last night! She is just so amazing and wonderful! I think she's a keeper.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Glad your home and that you had fun!

sheri said...

thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!! here is an awesome site all about crockpoting! in fact it is funny you mentioned mac and cheese cuz her's on there looks really great so I was going to try it out soon!

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/

good luck with the move!

Jenny said...

Holy Sleeping Baby, Batman! 7 hours? How awesome is that?