Monday, June 2, 2008

"The Nursery"

Well, many people ask "Oh is the nursery all ready?" Well technically yes, if you consider two half walls a nursery. For the time being, we will be sharing our bedroom/office with our baby girl, until we move to North Dakota. I finally have everything pretty much in place and ready to go. I like how everything turned out considering the space I had to work with. I can't wait for her to have her own room so I can really decorate.
Here is her "crib"
This is her first half wall. She fits nicely between the bedroom door and the closet door.

The other half wall between the closet door and the office. It has been so much fun putting up her decorations! Pink is so much fun!

4 comments:

The Eldredges said...

Very cute!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Looks good! You did VERY well w/ what you had to work with!! Good job!

Jenny said...

Way to improvise! It looks just perfect!

Anna and Dusty said...

That looks adorable, now I bet you can't wait to take it all down and put it all back up again in your new home?!?!!
I bet your ready to meet you new baby soon!!!