Friday, January 9, 2009

The Soundtrack to My Life

So in an effort to get back to my blogging life, I will start with this. Enjoy.
Disclaimer - Jon and I share iTunes. And I had to start over. Some freak accident happened and everything was erased.

WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...

Opening Credits: Something Like You - N'Sync (I know, I have reverted back to my pop days. But it was such great dance music!)
Waking Up: To Love You More - Celine Dion
Average Day: What a Girl Wants - Christina Aguilera (So perfect!)
First Date: Don't Think Of Me - Dido
Falling In Love: Hippy Hippy Shake - The Georgia Satellites Cocktail Soundtrack
Fight Scene: Ka-Ching - Shania Twain
Breaking Up: Shadow - Ashlee Simpson
Getting Back Together: Running Away - Toby Lightman (Great song - very perfect)
Secret Love: Gravity - Sarah Bareilles
Life's Okay: I'm Gonna Getcha Good - Shania Twain
Mental Breakdown: Kokomo - Beach Boys ( How Funny, If I really had a mental breakdown that's exactly where I would lobe to go.)
Driving: Everyday - Toby Lightman
Learning A Lesson: Home - Marc Broussard (GREAT SONG!)
Deep Thought: Follow Through - Gavin DeGraw
Flashback: Yellow - Coldplay
Partying: More Than Anyone - Gavin DeGraw
Happy Dance: When I Get Through With You - Patsy Cline (Not such a Happy dance although it is great to dance too.)
Regretting: Juanita - Shania Twain
Long Night Alone: See the World ... The Kooks
Death Scene: A New Day Has Come - Celine Dion (great way to look at it)
Funeral Song: The Greatest Reward - Celine Dion (Really fitting)
Ending Credits: So Wrong - Patsy Cline (So perfect!)

I tag Amy, Kristy, Heather, Shannon, and Sheri. Have fun!

No comments: