Monday, December 15, 2008

No Wii!

Yes Wii! Yes the rumors are true! We got our very own Wii! Wii have been wanting to get one for so long but I made us wait. Wii are in the process of getting out of debt and wii couldn't find any deals that would make it worth while. So wii let that dream go and decided that wii would get one next year. Props to Facebook because some friends from our ward sent a group of us a message trying to sell their Wii. I jumped on board and wii ended up being the lucky couple to buy it! It came with two wiimotes, Guitar Hero 3 and Guitar Hero Aerosmith, two wii games, Tiger Woods Golf and Boom Blox! I can't describe to you how happy wii are! Wii are taking it down to Texas with us to play with Jon's family. My parents already have a Wii and everything that goes with it so wii knew how wonderful it is! Yeah! Thanks again Bartlett's!

4 comments:

Anna and Dusty said...

Wii think you are sooo cheesy!But cute! How exciting, we'll have to have a game night after Christmas. And I'm sure you'll be seeing my husband alot more often!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Wii's are so much fun!! Glad you found one and gave in :)!

Irish said...

You have been tagged to do the music tag ..... Enjoy :)

Hampstead Young Women said...

You are so funny. Congrats on finding a Wii!
I am in desperate need of some new scents and a new warmer, hopefully I will be able to get one in the next few weeks.