Thursday, August 28, 2008

I may be a little behind...

but I was watching Martha Stewart today and it was an episode from the winter time so some of you might have seen it and the owner of Black Apple was on! She showed how to make her little dolls. I am so excited and now I want to make Melissa her very own Black Apple doll. She said how she ships all over the world to places like Australia and Singapore and her business is in the 6 figures! She joined Etsy after it was 2 months old! I just thought it was awesome to see her on Martha! Due to the crazy channels up here (we only get three fuzzy channels up here with the rabbit ears) everything comes on at different times than down in Texas so I was stuck watching Martha, however, now I am so glad that I was! Ok, just wanted to share my excitement!

No comments: